Nowadays, most companies are in constant technological catch-up. With your skills built on a solid knowledge of technology, business, process, and project and change management, you will help bridge this gap. This “Fakulti pengurusan dan teknologi pejabat” program will transform you into a tech-savvy manager, able to harness information and communications technologies, increase productivity and become an innovative entrepreneur.
You will expand your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Information and communications technology;
- Business process analysis;
- Project management;
- Critical thinking;
Communication and interpersonal relationships.
At the end of your program, you will have the necessary skills in technology, computer programming, project supervision and launching new technologies in the workplace to become a manager, for example in a young innovative company.
This is an undeniable competitive advantage for any company.
Technology in business management
What is technology in business management?
The Technology in Business Management career seeks to train technologists with capacities and support competencies in diagnostic, logistics and coordination activities for the execution of managerial decisions; able to identify opportunities and threats in the organizational environment, participate in the design of business plans that can materialize in a sustainable and profitable way for the organization.
What will you learn to do?
- Identify problems and support the search for appropriate solutions to improve productivity and business competitiveness.
- Implement tactical decisions in product and process planning of manufacturing and service operations.
- Participate in the design of business plans that can materialize in sustainable projects.
- Apply knowledge in marketing implementing strategic plans to contribute to the positioning of the company and increase product rotation.
- Identify new business opportunities to diversify the field of action of the company.
- Evaluate the correct use of the financial resources of the organization
- Evaluate compliance with the quality parameters in the provision of the company’s services and products.
- Apply knowledge in human talent management.
What can you do?
- Management assistant.
- Administrative assistant.
- Assistant to the Budget Area.
- Coordinator of departments or divisions such as human and financial resources.
- Evaluator and supervisor of operational performance in the organization.
- Manager of small and medium-sized companies (SMES).
- Provide assistance in the formulation and implementation of strategic planning processes, investment projects and business valuation.
Provide assistance in the production or service area.
It is clear that efforts should be directed mainly towards equipping and strengthening economics professionals with the necessary capacities to understand and apply IT not as a simple support for the company, but as a vital organizational function necessary for the development of its profession. Thus, they must update their strategic vision based on the new reality; They will need to improve their technical, administrative and business skills to understand and adapt to the new role of IT and the need for its management, as well as the other functions understood in today’s organizations.
Read here for more articles.